Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ho hum

Well, it's now ANOTHER new month and I'm once again behind on my postings. I'll tell ya-the last month has been CUH-RAZY! I've interviewed for a new job, but don't think I'm going to take it. It's a lot of commitment and I don't really think it's something I'm willing to take the risk on. Orientation would be almost a year and I don't even know if this is "the job" I'm looking for. So, on to other opportunities. My applications are open for business and in full effect. To put it simply, I'm ready for a change.

Alex is still waiting to finalize a deal on the house he put in an offer for. I think he might have it, it's just a matter of tie-ing up the deal. Lord knows he needs this house.

Speaking of which, did I tell you that we inherited two-not one, but two medium sized dogs in the last few weeks? We have friends that have moved away and Alex "volunteered" to take both of them. One is Jozie, the full-bred Boxer who appears to look 1/2 Boxer and 1/2 Lab. And then there's Jake-he IS full Boxer and he is a BRICK HOUSE, as we like to call him. He's got a huge chest and he's the boss. Don't mess with his bones. Oh, and did I also mention that they are sharing OUR households? Uh-hem, our APARTMENTS with US! Yep, they live mainly at Alex's but they come and visit aunt Emily's apartment quite often. I mean, they are good dogs-but they are too big to be an apartment. Hence the need for Alex's house.

Anyway, we just got back from an exhilarating weekend in Weatherford, Oklahoma and I am pooped. My bed is full of clean clothes that need hung up so I suppose I need to hang those before I hit the sheets. Wish me luck. Oh, and wish me luck on my newly purchased Nutri-Calm. This has GOT to be the key to helping me sleep. I can't take Xanax forever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie. Looks like you're posting about as much as I am lately. Lov'n the doggie stories and nice to hear you're thinking smart on the job front choices. Hope other than the sleep deprivation you're doing well. Thx for the funny comment you posted today! *lovies ~ huggies*