Monday, November 5, 2007

New Look

Just wanted to show you all a quick photo from the "Rainforest." Alex and I ate their this last Saturday evening and had a wonderful time! There were all sorts of fake animals on "display" and they would come to life like every 15 minutes or so. So besides the fact that we shelled out more than our budget just to get the souvenir drink cups, we had a fabulous time!(Oh, and did ya notice the hair? It's my new winter hue!) Hope everyone is well. I'm off to work out!

4 comments:

Jerilyn said...

Looks good but I could tell better is I could see you in person. This working for a living takes up too much time!

judy said...

Cute picture! Can I show Jana?
We, Jerilyn, Sheri, Cheri, Carmen and I discussed Christmas gift exchange. Cheri and Carmen thought it would be fun if the older cousins would do a white elephant exchange. And since they were the only ones of the older cousins there, it was agreed upon. I guess I better not tell you whose name you drew since they might read this. Call for more information.

I do like your hair!

Em said...

Yes, Mom, you can show Jana!

Unknown said...

Can't tell it's darker...Oh well. Funny, I've never desired to go that way - always lighter...You're beautiful no matter what and this is a gr8 foto ;)