Saturday, November 3, 2007

So Much Fun

I've been sitting here, on the couch, for hours on end. Why? Because it's Saturday, and there's football on. Not just football, mind you, but Michigan football AND Notre Dame football. Alex loves Michigan football, therefore I have been hearing all the commentary (from the TV and from Alex) for the last few hours. What an invigorating afternoon!

Actually we have kind of a fun evening plan. Alex and I are headed to the Oak Park Mall (as soon as my headache goes away, of course) to shop around for a few winter clothes and then we are going to try out the legendary Rainforest Cafe. I'm actually very excited; something new and fun! And tomorrow we're going to the Kansas City Zoo, (only because Kansas City, MO residents can get in for FREE) and only if I can tear Alex away from the Nextel Cup race. I guess the zoo has a whole Australia "area" complete with Kangaroos and all. We were also excited to learn that they also have a Africa area with meerkats! We love watching Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet, so any chance to see a live one in person is thrilling for us! Yes, I know, we lead very boring lives. Ha.

So I dyed my hair yesterday...don't worry, nothing drastic, I just went a little darker. My friend Danny did it and it actually looks pretty good! No pictures yet, but I'll post one as soon as I get a good one. Maybe tonight at Rainforest Care we'll get a cute one! haha

Anyway, looks like I'm supposed to be getting into the end of this Michigan game. Get excited! More to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I miss KC! The Rainforest Cafe is here in Phx too and I just love it! Yay for the meerkats too -- remember the Wildlife Zoo trip we took :0 And the Manor, how fun is that show?! Hey, thx for the visit. W/out comments, I don't usually know you're there. I'm behind on yours and need to read a few more posts so gotta run - love ya, Aunty R.