Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Recap

Just a quick note to give you a recap of my recent experiences. Here it is:
Went to a seminar on Saturday about getting involved in a lifetime time share/vacation opportunity. Won a trip to Las Vegas, we pay only $95 in taxes. Alex and I have considered going for my birthday in August.
Worked the last two days. Had my first drug-seeker in awhile. Called my first "Rapid Response," the step above a Code Blue. Admitted my first "status post" Cardiac Arrest patient. Am picking up my new shoes today. Getting my hair cut on Friday by a co-worker who is a hairdresser. Leaving for Pittsburg on Friday afternoon. Going to the Sigma Tau Gamma White Rose Formal on Saturday. Working three days in a row next week so I can go to the dentist and eye doctor. Can't wait to retire.

The End.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha, that is funny.

judy said...

Good luck! I DID retire and I'm still working! How did that happen?

Jerilyn said...

Me too.