Monday, September 15, 2008

Water and a Chewable Vitamin C


The last couple days I've been feeling a little "worn out." I can't tell if it's a side effect of the NAET treatments, or if I'm just getting a bit of a cold. My head is really congested and like I said I'm feeling run down, but other than that I'm ok. I know people are catching colds right now like nobody's business, but I also know that Dr. David told me that this feeling may be a result of my treatments. So who knows. Thankfully I've got a few days off to rest, then back to work.

The weekend was completely non-eventful since I had to work Saturday, but really that was fine. I can tell my body is screaming at me to rest, so that's what I'm doing. It's cold outside anyway, so it gives me more of a reason to snuggle up on the couch with a warm blanket :)

It's finally stopped raining here, for now. We (as in Kansas City) have just been getting poured on for days, and now it's finally cleared off. The poor doggies are so upset that they can't be running around the yard in this beautiful 60 degree weather, but it's hard when the ground is all muddy and they come in looking like they've taken a mud bath. So they get mini-outings for now along with a few walks around the block to keep them happy.

No other news, really. Work is still work; still shopping around for a new job. I've applied to several places, and either I'm too late with the application or it's been filled by an internal employee. These outpatient surgery jobs are hard to come by, so I'll just keep looking. Shawnee Mission is still a possible option in the future, but I guess no positions right now. Supposedly the recruiter will call when a position opens up. Who knows when that'll be, though. Our census on my floor has been fairly low lately, so the possibility to be canceled is greater. It's sad when you look forward to those days every week. They actually did try to cancel me one day, but either they were calling the wrong number or my phone wasn't working right, because my phone never rang and they ended up canceling someone else. Now that was a bummer.

Anyway, better get back to my water and vitamin C. Hope everyone is well!!

No comments: