Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Pictures!

Got a couple pictures last night (and I do mean only a couple) with a few friends eating at Kona Grill on the Plaza. I wouldn't be so excited about them, except that I finally got a decent wintertime picture that doesn't reflect my ghost-white complexion, which seems to make me look sickly and fat in most classic wintertime poses. So here they are. Savor them while it lasts! (Did I mention that I can't WAIT for summer? I say this as it is blizzarding outside on top of the already what-looks-like 4-5 inches on the ground. Grrrr.)

This is one of my best friends, Alyson. She is married to one of my high school friends, Bret. This would have been a good picture. (C'mon Bret, we don't want you in the picture.)


Alyson and I again. Much better.


Bret finally got his picture. He is on the left, and on the right is our friend Chris Olsen who is an anchorman out in West Virginia. He does have an attention problem, if you can't tell.

1 comment:

judy said...

How long has Chris been in West Virginia? Does he like that better than Amarillo? Or should I say, does he like it?